Your jewellery is a unique handcrafted one of a kind piece and requires correct aftercare to the keep them looking in tip top condition.
In order to give them the long life they deserve:
- If you need to clean your jewellery, use a dry cloth or an unscented baby wipe.
- Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children.
- Do not bend - as this can weaken the jewellery and give them the potential to break.
- Store correctly on an earring or necklace stand so they avoid any damage.
- Avoid dropping or throwing your jewels.
- Don’t wear in the shower or when swimming.
- Apply make-up before wearing.